Hello,

I've just fixed http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=11862 which caused wrong methods of implemented interfaces to be called in some situations. However, while fixing it I first broke tests/webtbs/ tw3489.pp and after fixing that one tests/tbs/tb0485.pp didn't work anymore.

Everything is fixed now, but given the above I'd like to ask people who make heavy use of interfaces (especially with duplicate method names in the interface inheritance trees) to test trunk r11595 or later to see whether there aren't any other regressions.

Thanks,

Jonas