Michael Van Canneyt schreef:

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Vincent Snijders wrote:

Vincent Snijders schreef:
Michael Van Canneyt schreef:
If you want the protected methods anywhere soon, I suggest you
create
lazarus copy of the HTML docs with the options that you want.
Does make rtl.chk support that by passing something like
NOHIDEPROTECTED=1 to
the make command?
Currently not, but we can add something like it. Patches most welcome.

See attached patch.

Unfortunately fpdoc from trunk crashes when creating the fcl docs. Can
you
try to reproduce it?
I used the following command line (without wrapping):
make fcl.chk FPCSRCDIR=/home/vsds/src/fpc/2.3
FPDOC=/home/vsds/fpc/bin/fpdoc
FPDOCOPTS=--footer=/home/vsds/src/lazsource/docs/html/sourceforgefooter.xml
HIDEPROTECTED=NO

You removed the --hide-protected too? It works with hideprotected. Did you
test with HIDEPROTECTED=NO.

Works fine.

After applying the patch? Otherwise HIDEPROTECTED=NO doesn't do anything.

Vincent