On 06 Oct 2008, at 13:16, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

I did not test the merged revision in 2.2.1. Yes, I regret nor having
tested it. I had supposed it would work and it was merged right in the
end of the development process, so I had no time to test.

In such cases you should never ask to merge things. "Supposing that it will work" is not good enough for a release.

But it doesn't matter. In 2.2.0 it accepts the code but it produces
wrong parameters, so what is the use for that?

It did not produce "wrong parameters". The behaviour was not Delphi- compatible, but as long as you did not depend on not having exactly the same kinds of parameters as there (which is probably the case for most code), it worked.

Both parts need to work for PasCocoa.

The result is that now PasCocoa nor other apps that use this work with 2.2.2.

Jonas