On 24 Apr 2009, at 13:24, Michael V. Denisenko wrote:

I have a question about adding error messages to msgtxt.inc.
As I've understood, there's an array of strings each 240 symbs long.
So shall I add a string 240 characters long only, or there's another
way?

You have to add the message to compiler/msg/errore.msg (including a description for the manual, like for the other messages). When you compile the compiler afterwards using the makefile (or use "make msg"), the msgtxt.inc and msgidx.inc files will be regenerated.

Jonas