Florian Klaempfl wrote:

> For fixes_2_4 we use the native merge facilities of subversiob 1.5+

Ah, that explains the different format 'merge comment' in each commit
message. :-) As long as the commit message mentions "merge" and what
revision was merged, it makes things pretty easy for me.

> Problem is that often merges are no real merges because the patches
> don't apply and need manual editing.

In that case I'll probably get a merge conflict at witch point I'll grab
the diff directly from SubVersion. That shouldn't be much of a problem.
Thanks for the heads-up though. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/