In our previous episode, Paul Ishenin said:

> > So, maybe one should "seal" entire units instead of classes, meaning
> > they provide import definitions of some other OOP framework to be used
> > but not abused. Maybe use "imported" instead of "sealed".
>
> If we want to port code which is made for the recent delphi we need to
> support it syntax. Delphi has "sealed". Why should we invent something
> uncompatible?

For delphi compatibility we only need to skip it. I agree mostly with Jonas
here, I think this is one of those access control things added by popular
demand (because language xxx has it).

As for the optimization angle, maybe it works for .BPLs. When compiling the
BPL you can't know if the main program uses it.