Samuel Crow wrote:

GCC already does provide C and C++ (this is a Linux system after all :)
) and I suppose it thus also does provide Objective C and Objective Pascal.

I would need FPC ("Delphi Language" Pascal), as I'd like to port a lot
of Delphi code.

I _HOPED_ LLVM would use the GCC code generator, so that it
automatically would support all GCC architectures, but obviously this is
not the case :(.

Optimization is not a real issue for me.

So I suppose it's easier to do a new "native" FPC code generator,
especially as same can be done in Delphi-Language, which is more common
in out team.

-Michael