On 12 Mar 2010, at 02:44, Paul Ishenin wrote:

1. gdb does not supports borland fastcall calling convention (delphi calls it register though)

PS: one reason that this is not advancing is because FPC does not support it correctly either, and I don't want to add support for a broken implementation to GDB since then it has to be changed again later anyway. I also don't know of any description of the Borland fastcall calling convention, so it is currently not possible to properly fix this (not without guessing and probably breaking it again in yet some other case). See http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=15691

Jonas