On Friday 28 May 2010 08:48:05 Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Anyway, I was hoping to get this in the next FPC release because I want to
> implement something major in fpGUI that requires this. If not 2.4.2, I will
> have to delay this feature in fpGUI too. What is the expected (I know it
> might be a guess) release time for 2.4.4?

Warning:
When I tried Corba interface delegation to an interface property with FPC
trunk and MSEgui this week I got SIGSEGV's. I made no bug report because I
was not able to reproduce the problem with a simple test program up to now, I
am still investigating.

> Alternatively, I guess I will have to end up doing what Martin does with
> MSEgui (though definitely not ideal). MSEgui includes patches for FPC which
> must be applied before MSEgui will work correctly.

There are no patches necessary for FPC 2.4 and 2.4.1. MSEide+MSEgui always
worked with unpatched FPC releases. The provided patches for older releases
were for user convenience only in order to spare workarounds.

Martin