On Wednesday 09 June 2010 11:30:21 Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Op 2010-06-09 11:02, Florian Klaempfl het geskryf:
> > interpretation of bounds, the current behaviour is perfectly valid for
> > any other uses.
>
> Not as I see it, and described in the bug report. Think of the pixel
> screen/grid like the grid of a spreadsheet (as as a magnified look of the
> top corner of your screen)

[...]
I think you are wrong, TRect has been defined in order to communicate
rectangles to GDI routines (FillRect(),CreateRectRgnIndirect()...):
"
When filling the specified rectangle, FillRect does not include the
rectangle's right and bottom sides.
GDI fills a rectangle up to, but not including, the right column and bottom
row, regardless of the current mapping mode.
"
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa932835(v=MSDN.10).aspx
"
The region will be exclusive of the bottom and right edges.
"

Because of the ambiguity MSEgui uses solely the "rectty" type:
"
 rectty = record
           case integer of
            0: (x,y,cx,cy: integer);