On 2010-06-10 00:11, German Gentile wrote:
2010/6/9 Adem <listmem...@letterboxes.org <mailto:listmem...@letterboxes.org>>

    So, what I am getting at is this: Is there such a list/platform
    where only architectural/design issues (no commit details, no
    coding minutea etc.) are discussed?

I always think it is (FPC-DEV). Maybe be im completely wrong.
Or, it is I that's way off the mark.

But, what I had in mind was a forum/maillist where future directions are talked about.

FPC-DEVEL, by definition, gets all sorts of development discussion --from "FPC does not compile on platform X after recent changes" to "Souldn't this function result be this and not that?".

--
Cheers,
Adem