Florian Klaempfl schrieb:

It is not yet clear, however, whether the
parser or entire modules can be destroyed before the end of compilation
- if memory requirements are of interest at all.

I don't think that a parser and a scanner instance will take much memory?

That depends mostly on the related objects (symbol tables...). It's not yet clear to me, what the many tables belong to.

Nonetheless many assumptions have to be corrected or specified, like a
compile_level doesn't make sense in a threaded compilation.

Why not?

How would you count an level, when multiple concurrent parser threads create further threads concurrently?

I also found an simple workaround for the TImplementedInterfaces
problems (getcopy), that can be moved into the trunk immediately.

Which commit is it?

Please see the log, it might be my second last commit.

DoDi