Florian Klaempfl schrieb:

The observed problem is not the counting itself, but the exact point in
the workflow, when the compiler should go back into level one (or zero)
state, indicating "generate final binary for the main module". This is
not clear from the given code, and led to strange errors in my first test.

When it leaves the procedure compile?

Not so easy, unfortunately. Or I did something wrong in my refactoring...

BTW: Could you have a look at the clock/timezone of your PC? Since
yesterday your mails come with wrong times.

Thanks. I found wrong times on many machines, physical and virtual. Are we already in [MS] winter time?

DoDi