On 2010-08-26 17:11, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
It's in the 'fpcprojects' repository.
   http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcprojects/fpprofiler

Thanks, I'll try it.

I'm going to move fpprofiler history, including my changes to a Git
repository. Not sure where yet, probably SourceForge or GitHub.
'fpcprojects' repository is a mess, because it's one SubVersion repository
for many projects - so history is all mixed up. I already extracted all the
fpprofiler specific history from the SubVersion repository into a local git
repository, I simply need to push it to a new home.

Please, post a link to it when you have it. I am definately interested in it!

Regards
Žilvinas