Am 04.10.2010 02:43, schrieb Willibald Krenn:
Yes, they probably do. For the beginning (and with generics in
mind) it's probably easier if they do.

don't forget "inline" as well, not just generics.

Yep. (For inlined methods/functions we could - theoretically - provide a
'non-inlined' version in the binary package....)

For generics: the token stream is already included in the PPUs (learned by looking at DoDi's ppudump patches ^^)

For inline: If I remember correctly inlined methods/functions/procedures are always available as non-inlined methods as well. It's up to the compiler to deside whether it inlines it or not.