Florian Klämpfl schrieb:

What do you feel a need for sorting out?
Splitting the patch in understandable parts which can be committed
separately with appropriate commit messages,
I.e. one patch for every single moved variable???

If needed, yes. If one variable is moved and it involves more files, it
needs a separate commit. It makes also things like bisecting bugs easier.

So you already found bugs in my contribution?

Did you ever work for a longer time in a team with a vcs?

Yes.

Feel free to apply these
patches first...

This another part of the mess.

Ah, I see. My work is not appreciated at all, and now it is rejected for almost formal reasons :-(

Question: do you have a better solution for the ppudump dependencies?

There is nothing wrong with using aasmbase in ppudump.

Using aasmbase will introduce unwanted dependencies later, occuring in the used units.

Simple question: would you apply my patches immediately, if they *only* would meet the expected granularity and coding style?

DoDi