Willibald Krenn wrote:
Am 26.10.2010 21:33, schrieb Jonas Maebe:
Thanks for confirming my thoughts. Shall I still file a bugreport for this?

It's fixed.

Thanks, I just wanted to file a report for this and the assembly thing but it seems that reporting new issues on mantis does not work currently. (I am getting a blank bug_report_page.php page.)

FPC project uses "advanced view" to report issues (http://bugs.freepascal.org/bug_report_advanced_page.php), while Lazarus project uses regular view (http://bugs.freepascal.org/bug_report_page.php). Opening the latter URL while project is set to FPC indeed results in a blank page. Many people complain about this.

Regards,
Sergei