Am 11.11.2010 12:09, schrieb Thaddy:
Tnx Sven,

I am tracking it down.
the KOL library is notorious for its complexity with include files and
conditionals compiler. It looks like we may have hit a limit somewhere.
With a clean build my example indeed compiles in all modes (although KOL
should use Mdelphi by default)

Tnx for your efforts, I will report the actual cause of the issue.

Perhaps somewhere a new "type" section begins between the declaration of the pointer ("Foo = ^Bar") and the declaration of the real type ("Bar = XYZ")? This could easily be the case when includes are used and those aren't clean ^^ (e.g. packages\sqlite\src\sqlite.inc had a "end." and the units where it was included as well - there was no error though, because the next instruction after the include in the units was "end." as well)