On 31/1/2011 09:00, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
Hello,

I decided to put the patch here since it is so small.

It is rather trivial, just adds a bunch of virtual markers and some
methods with empty implementations, as to make them optional. I think
the behavior looks ok for me, if the sub-class doesn't implement the
method, no operation is performed.

I would suggest to take the opportunity and put const before string parameters so the compiler can generate better code.

Luiz

If some methods can be implemented based on other ones, great, but
this should be a separate commit.

Later Lazarus would need to be adapted, maybe now with ifdefs or else
after fpc 3.0 gets released.