Jonas Maebe wrote:
On 09 May 2011, at 09:20, LacaK wrote:

Closing bug report is task for reporter of bug or is not (so leave it resolved and bug will close somebody later?) ?

It's best if the bug reporter closes it once he's verified that the bug has been fixed. Many people don't do that (maybe we should start asking reporters to do that, like the Lazarus team), so in that case we have to do it.

Is there a polite way for a reporter who's submitted a fix to ping management when the bug's not been assigned to anybody?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk