Am Wed, 11 May 2011 10:21:45 +0200 (CEST)
schrieb mar...@stack.nl (Marco van de Voort):

> FPC is much lighter on that, and never runs
> constructors automatically. It only initializes some pointer values
> to NIL.
>
> So you'll have to explain that remark in more detail.
> _

Yes, today.

What I mean is that one decision leads to an other.

1. You decide it is nice to declare variables where you need them.

2. You find out that it is better practice to define every variable
where you can initialize it, so that every var fulfills the assertions
from her type, during the live time .

3. You think about that, and invent standard constructors and
destructors.

4. You`ll end with something which looks like C++ with pascal keywords.

Development should not go from a feature to the design. The design
should give you the features, which fit in it.

        Jörg