Jonas Maebe wrote:

On 27 May 2011, at 14:56, Bernd Mueller wrote:

If you think, this patch could be the right way to copy the libraries, I would submit a second patch which expands all required %needlibrary directives.

Isn't it easier to simply copy all compiled libraries to the target when they are compiled (just like compiled test programs are copied)? I thought that was already being done, but if I understand you correctly that's not the case.

you are right, it would probably be better to copy the libraries to the target when the are compiled. I have to look into the code, how that can be done. All I can say for now (without the patch) the libraries were produced by the compiler, but remain on the host.

Regards, Bernd.