On 08/11/2011 04:24 PM, Ludo Brands wrote:
According to http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2011/02/28/necessitas/#comment-19682
the qt port uses the framebuffer driver.
I don't know if this Frambuffer needs to have and/or already has the necessary support for OpenGL, that I understand to be what KSD (maybe more correctly to be called "KSDev/GLScene") sits on.
There is also a qt port for iOS in
the making. No need to run after KSD...
Seemingly EMB things other (supposedly because they don't dare to implement QT or KDE support in the VLC (what the LCL already happily provides), they offer a completely new cross-platform GUI kit :( .

It might or might not be a good idea for Lazarus to offer "FireMonkey" support as well.

-Michael