Florian Klämpfl  wrote / napísal(a):
Am 16.08.2011 07:06, schrieb LacaK:
Hans-Peter Diettrich  wrote / napísal(a):
LacaK schrieb:

Or do you not like these "wide" versions at all ?
It's not a matter of liking, I'm afraid. If Delphi has them, we'll
have to add them too :-)

Can you please add an entry in the bug tracker, so we don't forget ?

Do you think, that it is realistic expect them in 1-2 months ?
Supply an patch, to speed up the implementation.
Ok, I can try prepare patch, but only "generic" i.e. which uses only
Pascal.

It's the prefered way anyways. First, make a good pascal version, if
someone needs it, he can look into creating an assembler one for some cpus.

I posted generic pascal versions in bug report http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=19989#bugnotes
Please review (and commit if all ok).
Thanks
-Laco.