Am 26.08.2011 13:01, schrieb Jonas Maebe:

On 25 Aug 2011, at 23:06, Jonas Maebe wrote:

So:
java -jar javapp.jar -classpath android.jar -protected javapp.jar
android.app.

Without the extra javapp.jar, obviously:
java -jar javapp.jar -classpath android.jar -protected android.app.

Ok, I needed to test it quite a few times (perhaps I had some paths or something wrong each time), but now I've managed to generate the file for android.app. Yeah! ^^

Now I just need to convert all other necessary classes for an Android hello world and then we'll see :D