On 12/09/2011 08:47, Torsten Bonde Christiansen wrote:
I really miss the easy use of the Delphi debugger from D7. Especially the
live inspection of object during single step of the code.

In that case you (all involved) better specify the required features.

The debugger itself (in my understanding) can either have a library-like interface or command-line driven or both.

Representing the data in an object-inspector-like format (I guess that is what you mean) is part of a debugger frontend (such as is included in Lazarus).

And btw, Lazarus does have an "Debug inspector" (context menu: "Debug" > "Inspect" or alt-F5) => So it appears it doesn't correctly refresh. Nor does it allow to unfold [+] any sub-classes.