In our previous episode, Leonardo M. Ram? said:
> Problem confirmed:
> ? I use Sys call number 312 for getdirentries
> but for 4.4, the last system call is 310.
>
> ? I tested if getdirentries35 works OK,
> I was able to do a gmake cycle on a 4.4 openbsd.
>
> Committed in 19423.

For me the one before this already worked.

I tried a "make all", and that failed in the fpmake of fcl-base on the pipe
syscall.  That's a know gotcha that I know still from 1.0.x times, so it was
easily fixed. (*) If you tried "make all" before, don't forget to run make
distclean though, to kill stale fpmake's.

The "make all" snapshot is still running for more than an hour now, and
already way beyond the previous problem point.  The slowliness is probably a
combination of VM and slower than usual assembling and ARing without
binwriter.

Ok, the make all just stopped, it breaks on pkgwget when compiling fppkg.

Anyway, if the snapshot runs to completion tomorrow, we'll see if we can
upload it. Then we merge openbsd to fixes after 2.6.0-final is branched off,
so that we have a 2.6 series starting compiler.

(*) FreeBSD's pipe command contains an optimization. The array is not passed
to the syscall, and the results are stored in regs, not in the array. The
wrapper code stores the regs in the array.