I just implemented and option to create an XML project from the commandline arguments. This should allow to create projects from the scripts and Makefiles, used to build the documentation for the standard libraries. See Mantis #20769.

Unfortunately there remain some problems, e.g. the FPC documentation cannot be created on Windows, what is one reason for the extended project option, but doesn't allow me to debug this feature with real life projects (RTL...).

I'd like to discuss some aspects of the current implementation, as well as this and further fpdoc extensions. PM acceptable.

DoDi