Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schrieb:
On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 9:28 AM, zeljko <zel...@holobit.net> wrote:
Note that xxx_boundingRect() functions of qt are marked as slow (I guess
it's case when you deal with eg 1000 rects in region and you must calculate
lower TopLeft and high BottomRight) in their docs, I hope that we'll have
faster ones :)

Regions with thousands of rectangles look something extremely exotic
to me, unless qt regions work internally by reducing all regions to a
series of rectangles.

IMO the fastest implementation paints everything to a bitmap, then masks the painting with the region. This should be faster than clipping every single drawing primitve.

DoDi