Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:

Wait, did you try this on FPC trunk sources ? That won't work.
2.6.0 sources should be OK.

I could build RTL and FCL docs from 2.4.2 without major problems (the trunk Makefile was not fully compatible with the old directory structure).

But when I tried to build the LCL, fpdoc crashes badly in THTMLWriter.AppendProcType (SIGSEGV). I tried to catch this error by try-except, but then Windows kills fpdoc. Running from the commandline at least reveals the Element as "FontEnumProc".
I'll have to research a bit more...

The -v option should become more verbose, just for hunting such bugs. And the messages should go to stdout instead of stderr, at least on Windows (with poor redirection capabilities).

DoDi