On Mon, 19 Mar 2012, LacaK wrote:

Hi Michael,
splitting files into two packages was unavoidable?

Yes.

As you can see for the other databases, we always keep the header imports separate from the components. Standard time-tested practice.

Hm, although I am not happy with this, I can do nothing with it ;-)
Then I have minor comments:
- in packages/dblib/fpmake.pp at line 23: Author put please instead of "Lacak2" "Ladislav Karrach" (as in dblib.pp header) - in packages/fcl-db/src/sqldb/mssql/makefile.fpc at line 2: change IBConnection to MSSQLConnection ;-)

Done. Rev. 20540 and 20541.

And will you apply also diffs to fcl-db tests ? So we can run complete test suite ...

I will do so later today.