Am 03.05.2012 20:25, schrieb Florian Klämpfl:
Comments:
- I'am not happy with the new fields localvarsize and localconstoffset
in rautils.toprrec. Increasing the size of toprrec will probably
increase memory usage of the compiler, I also didn't get yet the use of
the fields: localsym and localsymofs should allow to figure out the same?
I need this to validate memory-reference-operands (only SSE- or AVX opcodes). Calculate the size of record-elements is impossible (with localsym) in Tx86Instruction.AddReferenceSize. Get the offset of record-elements is impossible (with localsymofs) in Tx86Instruction.AddReferenceSize.

type
  TYMMWord = record
    i0: dword;
    i1: dword;
    i2: dword;
    i3: dword;
    i4: dword;
    i5: dword;
    i6: dword;
    i7: dword;
  end;

datatyp localvarsize tabstractnormalvarsym(localsym) localconstoffset localsymofs
byte                                1                            1
word                               2                            2
dword                             4                            4

TYMMWord 32 32 0 0 TYMMWord.i1 4 32 0 4 TYMMWord.i1 + 16 4 32 16 20

I have not simple idea how to use localsym and localsymofs to validate memory-reference-size.

Besides this, the changes look already very good to me!
Thanks

Torsten