Dear Florian,

>>      And the whole code seems totally incompatible with standard mips
>> abi,
>> it use 6 registers to pass parameters, while o32 has 4.
>
> cpupara needs a major overhaul. This is one of the next things I planned
> to do.
Do you have any detailed estimated time plan for this? a few days? a few
weeks? a few months? Our users want a usable mips compiler at this July.

If you have no time to fix it in the coming month, we will try. We will
probably have lots questions to ask, hope you guys won't block my mails:)
Understanding the whole logic in a few days is really not a reasonable
task so I need your kind help.

BTW,I have a few fixes and may have more later, it is not very
conventional to post them all in the mail, could you open a branch for me?

the fixes include:
  MAP_ANON define for linux/mips
  syscall.inc fixes to discard the use of a second stack.
  don't allocate odd FP registers since many mips processors supports only
even registers operation for single values.
  64bit load const fix.
  Now I have got 75 ‘Successfully run' and 100 compiled in tests/cg.

Regards