> Fuxin Zhang wrote on Sat, 02 Jun 2012:
>
>>   With the attached patch (against revision 21440), most of the tests
>> can
>> now pass, for example, the test directory has only the following
>> failinglist:
>
> When committing/submitting patches in the future, please split them up
> into smaller independent patches. That makes it much easier to review
> them.

OK, I will take some time to clean up things and split them into
independent trunks. Florian has open a branch for me, I will try to do it
in the branch with clear log.
These days I am fight with the parameter passing. It is almost mips O32
compatible, only five of the test/cg/ still fail.
foxsen@ubuntu-zfx:/software/data/fpc/tests$ cat
output/mipsel-linux/faillist.testlog
test/cg/tdivz2
test/cg/tprintf