On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 08:18:36 +0800 (CST)
"Fuxin Zhang" <zhan...@lemote.com> wrote:

> I have removed the link in the wiki and the files from lemote web. Sorry
> for the thinkless action.
> Opening the ABI documents should be a good thing to help its eco-system,
> if I have chance I will try to pasuade mips.

The n32 ABI and a 64 bit conversion guide are available in SGI pubs from
SGI's site without signing up. I don't think you have anything to be
concerned about. MIPS lets anyone who signs up download their doc. It seems
there aren't any trade secrets involved and it seems to me linking to their
doc would be the safe thing to do. I don't think you did anything wrong
though.