> Thank you for all the advices. I just removed TDownloadDeamon
> thread to merge it with TDownloader. And it works ! I still have to
> work on status/progress system which is a bit messy. If you are
> interested, I've just commited the changes in the svn repo.
>
> Thank you again,

I noticed you are now calling Application.ProcessMessages in
TDownloader.SockStatus. You shouldn't make that call from a thread. It
will try to handle the messages from the thread. Perhaps the widget
set has some protection for that and will ignore calls coming from
anything but the main thread but I doubt it. It'll cause sooner or
later big problems.

Get your GUI stuff out of the download thread. It pays to have clean
and understandable threads.

Ludo