On 08/09/2013 07:07 PM, Jonas Maebe wrote:

On 09 Aug 2013, at 18:46, Joost van der Sluis wrote:

Thing is that I'm trying to get fpc 2.6.2 working on the new arm-target of
Fedora (armv7, hardware float, little endian).

The EABI with hardfloat is not supported at all in 2.6.2.

That's good to know. But in that case it should still work with soft-float, no?

If I explicitly add -Cfsoft it gives the exact same result. This is what I use to build the compiler:

make clean all CPU_TARGET=arm BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-linux-gnu- CROSSOPT="-O- -CaEABI -gl -dFPC_ARMEL -Cfsoft"

I did not add armv7, because if I do that, the ppcarm executable crashes immediately after startup.

Joost.