On 18.01.2014 06:29, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 12:19 AM, Den <cyr...@gmail.com
<mailto:cyr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

      I'd really like to use it as I would rather write a Pascal
    CPPClass and interface with a Library rather than making my own
    bridge library and interfacing with that.

Shouldn't there be 2 kind of CPPClass variants? One for GNU another for
MSVC.
I'd hate to mention that there should be more (up to the number of C++
compilers), but these two are the most commonly used these days.

Currently only GCC (and CLang as both are compatible) is supported. Later on this might be extended by some possiblity to specify the type of C++ runtime to use (whether one program will be able to use both MVSC and GCC C++ classes at once is up to be seen).