On Thu, March 6, 2014 09:13, Žilvinas Ledas wrote:

Hi Žilvinas,

> I would be interested to hear your method as I have some code I would
> like to potentially be able to use on Windows Phone 8.

Please note that the original poster is not subscribed to fpc-devel (at
least not under the account used for sending his e-mail) and he may thus
not see your response.

Unfortunately, he forgot to mention that in his post, although his
statement "let me know..." might also be interpreted that he wanted to be
contacted directly (but it certainly isn't obvious whether this was really
his intention).

Tomas