Ηι,

Στις 11/4/2014 4:26 μμ, ο/η Michael Van Canneyt έγραψε:

<snip>
But I compiled everything with 2.6.4, and it worked.
You should be able to copy the following units from trunk to your projects directory:

openssl/src/openssl.pas
openssl/src/fpopenssl.pp
fcl-net/src/ssockets.pp
fcl-net/src/sslsockets.pp
fcl-web/src/fphttpclient.pp

I already done that and started to test it ...

Thx again ...

i'm getting an range check error with not properly configured https sites.

I know that the https infrastructure isn't properly configured but shouldn't the ssl socket raise an error reg. wrong certificate ( or somethink like that ) instead of throw a range check error and of course new mem leaks ?

You can check the following address https://www.zougla.gr ( which is in an akamai ).

regards,

--
Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis