On Thu, August 21, 2014 15:02, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:

Hi,

> Hi, I'm using XUbuntu 14.04 and it seems that x86_64-linux-as is not
installed, do you know which package contains that file?.
 .
 .

I assume that you use the 32-bit compiler (ppc386) and your Linux
installation is a 64-bit one, correct? If so, you should be able to solve
it either by adding parameter -XP (use no prefix for binutils, i.e. as and
ld) to your command line when compiling for this target, or by creating a
symlink of this name pointing to the locally installed 'as' (and another
for x86_64-linux-ld pointing to installed 'ld').

Tomas