Reinier Olislagers wrote:
Hi,

Periodically I try to cross-compile a simple program [1] for my router
with fpc trunk.
It starts but does nothing (does not return to command prompt).

Noticed an earlier mail from Dennis Poon where he described the same
behaviour.

I think the previous discussion wound down with the consensus that the distro had custom libraries, possibly derived from ulibc, and that the compiler etc. would have to be specially built for those. I was hoping to set a Qemu-based system to investigate, but didn't get anywhere due to other commitments.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk