I don't see local variable definitions there, either...

On 10/23/2014 12:15 PM, Nikolay Nikolov wrote:
On 23.10.2014 г. 18:59, Vsevolod Alekseyev wrote:
On second look, no, the -vp tree is not sufficient. It doesn't have datatype definitions, doesn't have interface definitions...
True. I guess, you can try to use ppudump in order to dump these definitions. It'll only work for units though, but I guess it shouldn't be too hard to make the compiler output ppu files for programs as well.

Nikolay