Jonas Maebe schrieb:

I'm sorry, but I simply cannot discuss with people that, when I
literally state "the result is undefined", think that I may actually
have meant "the result is defined and if you change the
implementation and/or keep it stable across compiler releases, then
it will also conform to whatever you think that this defined
behaviour should be". I don't have the energy nor the patience for
that.

I also have no use for continuing such discussions.

I prefer to specify and document everything *before* coding, so that everybody can expect that the code will behave as specified.

DoDi