On 08.10.2015 17:37, MohsenTi wrote:
I know this issue but with changing some of structures, I can implement it and now I only want testing adding features to compiler and don't care about backward compatibility,just testing.

I added some changes to compiler functions and classes like pstatmnt.while_statement and nflw.twhilerepeatnode but need more information about functions and units.

And what about the inline if? That should be backwards compatible at a first glance. And it would be a fun thing because the Delphi community has asked for it for many years and Embarcadero looks like they won't add it at all :)

Ondrej