On 06/10/15 20:50, Edmund Grimley Evans wrote:

But perhaps you'll want to consider fpc-x86_64-cprt0.patch (attached)
for the trunk. I can confirm that it doesn't break Debian's build.
Perhaps someone else can test it in some other way.

I've run the testsuite and didn't see any regressions on RHEL 5.5 either.

And here's an improved patch for AArch64: fpc-aarch64-cprt0.patch.
AArch64 seems to need a corresponding version of the change that was
needed for i386, so I've included both changes here.

Thanks, all committed.

(So if you've
already applied the patch from Debian bug #800811 there will be a
conflict.) Apart from the i386 part, this patch could perhaps go into
fixes_3_0_ios as it clearly (I hope) only affects AArch64-Linux so
can't break anything that used to work.

Yes, I'll do that.

Jonas