On 10/11/2015 10:10 PM, Michael Ring wrote:
Wow Jeppe, I am impressed, you used your time much better than I did, your port looks pretty complete!

Please have a look at

https://github.com/yunkot/pxl

this lib was mentioned yesterday on lazarus list, this looks like a good layer above the lowlevel code, there are already implementations for several sensors and displays and it already supports Raspberry Pi.

The Author is also thinking about extending the lib in the direction of microcontrollers, so those two efforts combined could some day get a very user friendly solution that is a lot closer to what mbed is for the C guy today to what we have right now.

Michael
Thanks :)

Yeah, that PXL library looks like it has a lot of code already. Could be a great project to combine it with for sure!