Hi all,

If type inference is not planned, then do you have an alternative to
support linq like expression methods ? If type inference is not used then
the syntax is very verbose if not ugly.

Also I though that type inference is kind of important for proper lambda
support but I might be wrong.

Anyways congratulations, very nice feature.

Thank you

Chriss Kalogeropoulos