On 03/19/2016 09:20 AM, Michael Ring wrote:
OK, seems you are not using trunk or an outdated version of trunk as there are quite a number of units for stm32f4 available in current trunk:

stm32f401xx.pp
stm32f407xx.pp
stm32f411xe.pp
stm32f429xx.pp
stm32f446xx.pp

So I'd recomment to either upgrade to current trunk or at least copy the unit specially made for your chip to your installation and compile it by adding it to the list of controller units in the embedded rtl makefile and changing controllerunitstr to match the correct filename.

Ok I updated. I was using a trunk version from late October. Fpc is moving pretty fast.

Good that we agree that 128MB is the right memory size, I first thought that you are using trunk and that the 128MB configured in the cpuinfo are wrong and instead 112MB is correct. I haven't compiled for this chip for a while, I am mostly targeting f401, f411 and lately the f469 chips (I really like the STM32F469 Discovery board) these days...

I've had this board for probably 6 years sitting waiting for me to do something with it. A year or two ago I got a HD44780 lcd to work with it using gcc. But didn't go further with it than that. I'm pretty inexperienced with embedded stuff.

Andrew