Done in rev 33381... Anthony, feel free to checkout smart_pointers branch.

Thanks again Michael and Sven for the tips! That will be useful for further
work. I've decide to use {$if FPC_FULLVERSION>30100} instead of {$IFNDEF
VER3_0}.

The last task "make all" with FPC 3.0.0 as start compiler, was depressing.
Anyway I am alive.

Note to myself: check few times old files like system.o/ppu generated for
Lazarus >.< for pp.lpi. Any make clean/distclean will not help... I'll have
nightmares with message:

Compiling ptop.pp
PPU Loading C:\freepascal\fpc\trunk\units\i386-win32\fcl-base\custapp.ppu
PPU Source: custapp.pp not available
Recompiling CustApp, checksum changed for System

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak